Our vision is to make learning more efficient, personalised and effective through continuous access to technology.
At Collège Champittet, all students are expected to have access to an Internet connected device to support their learning.
Students in Years 4-10 are provided with a school-issued iPad to support their learning.
Students in Years 11-14 bring their own device. This must be a laptop and fulfil a certain number of requirements, as detailed here.
To make the most of our Apple-oriented learning environments, we strongly recommend that students bring an Apple laptop.
- Laptop (Mac recommended – tablets or phones not accepted)
- Screen size: Min 11″ Max 15″
- Ability to connect to the Internet
- Ability to download software and apps for learning
- Ability to create documents and presentations
- Intact screen
It is the responsibility of each student to ensure that he or she is prepared for learning.